Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Downloading youtube Videos with Mozilla

I find myself finding videos on youtube or on other video websites but sometimes not all the time you go back to that video and its no longer there. I found an add on plugin called download helper. I found it a while back and its a small plugin that installs on your mozilla fire fox browser which essentially allows you to click the icon to download the video onto your computer.

The minus side to this is that some not all videos do not download. If you do download this plugin you will need what is called a video converter which essentially converts the video to play on your computer.

Although there are other download applications but I like this one because it does not have a ad pop up program.

http://www.downloadhelper.net/tutorial.php?id=x1U3B_IlPmM

The cool thing is if you have usb connection you can upload them onto your e-reader if you choose to view them later offline which for me is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment